No joke: Since April Fools’ Day 2007, the Curtis—a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel has drawn visitors with its funky art exhibits, the playing of cartoons in its retro-chic lobby and the stash of vintage candies in its 5 & Dime shop. Yes, the award-winning destination has been bringing loads of upscale fun to downtown Denver for the past decade, and to celebrate its 10th anniversary, the hotel is going all out with a two-night, $10,000 pop culture getaway Tony Stark would surely approve of.
Through April 30, the pricey package includes a custom $5,000 art piece created by the Incredible Art Gallery themed around your favorite Comic-Con character, show or movie—”Iron Man” is an option, naturally. Here’s the rest of what you’ll enjoy:
- Two nights in the Spice Girls, Rolling Stones or KISS Rock & Roll suite.
- A private tour of the Incredible Art Gallery, including a meeting with the artist.
- A chef’s table dinner on the Curtis’ Four Square Terrace for up to four people.
- Four tickets to Comedy Works.
- Breakfast for two days: one morning of room service and one morning at The Corner Office’s Disco Brunch and bloody mary bar.
- A Lloyd the Droid keepsake from the Curtis 5 & Dime.
- Two bottles of champagne.
- Valet parking for two vehicles.
To book, call 720.889.4782.