“Hamilton.” Need we say more? The winner of 11 Tony awards, a Grammy and a Pulitzer Prize is finally making its way to Denver, with a highly anticipated run at the Buell Theatre Feb. 27 to April 1. Couldn’t get your hands on tickets for the sold-out show? Join the club. But if you’re feeling lucky (or just thirsty) Hamilton Happy Hour could be your way in.
Hotel Teatro and Renegade Brewing are bringing new meaning to “dinner and a show” on March 12 from 5:30–7:30 p.m. at the hotel, 1100 12th St. Join fellow “Hamilton” ticket hopefuls for a happy hour featuring five Renegade beers to sample, savory snacks courtesy of The Nickel and 14 extravagant giveaway prizes, including two tickets to the March 16 performance of the Broadway show. Winners will be announced at 7 p.m. Tickets are available at eventbrite for $10.
Other prizes include:
- A one-night stay at Hotel Teatro
- Dinner for two at The Nickel
- Bottomless bloody marys, white Russians and mimosas at The Nickel
- A growler every week for a year, courtesy of Renegade
- A private brewery tour at Renegade for 10 people
- Two tickets to Collaboration Fest