Coco Chanel said that a woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future. She was a wise woman: Her first fragrance, “No. 5,” is still going strong 97 years after its launch. Here’s hoping that these six scents, all new this year, will have just as big an impact.
(In order: left to right, top to bottom)
1. Guerlain Les Parisiennes Baiser de Russie, $280
2. Joy by Dior, $130 for 3 oz.
3. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar, $170
4. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense, $140
5. Van Cleef & Arpels Néroli Amara, $210
6. Cartier Carat, $145 for 3.4 oz.