CITYSCAPE ATHASKINS STATION
Richmond American Homes
• Base price coming soon
• 1,790 – 1,800 sq. ft.
• Features a line of three-story homes boasting sleek, modern design, open layouts, and no shared walls. Select plans offer optional rooftop terraces, perfect for fun gatherings or late-night stargazing. Residents enjoy close proximity to shopping, dining, entertainment, area golf courses, and Ward Station light rail.
• Call for pricing
• 1,617 – 2,479 sq. ft.
• New architecture; three unique ranch and two-story paired home styles. Developed master plan with lots of open space. Close to local parks, which offer 13.5 miles of trails, picnic areas, sports fields, tennis courts, and an amphitheater. Community recreation center with pools, fitness center, barbecue areas, and garden. Standley Lake and several golf courses nearby.
CANDELAS MOUNTAIN VIEW
David Weekley Homes
• $705,990 – $781,990
• 2,496 – 3,646 sq. ft.
• The beautiful community of Candelas Mountain View features new homes in Arvada. Choose from a variety of exceptional one- and two-story homes from one of Denver’s top home builders with more than 40 years of experience. In addition to Candelas Mountain View’s new homes, relish in amazing community amenities, including open space with 13.5 miles of trails and six community parks.
ESTATES AT INSPIRATION
Richmond American Homes
• $550,950 – $608,950
• 2,200 – 2,870 sq. ft.
• Offering homesites that back up to open space, notable Douglas County schools and master-planned amenities, Estates at Inspiration is an ideal place to call home with easy access to E-470 and Parker Road. Choose from a versatile selection of ranch-style floor plans, including the Darius.
RETREAT AT SOUTHSHORE
• $654,995 – $723,995
• 2,516 – 3,459 sq. ft.
• Residents enjoy the exceptional Lakehouse community clubhouse with saltwater pool, as well as the nearby Aurora Reservoir with options for swimming, fishing, boating, and more. With stunning mountain and reservoir views, superior Cherry Creek Schools, worldclass shopping and dining, easy access to DIA and the DTC, and a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities.
• From $581,900
• 2,568 – 3,741 sq. ft.
• Ranch and two-story homes with spacious rooms, luxurious master suites, large kitchen islands, and the option of a finished basement. In the Cherry Creek School District and near employment centers like the Denver Tech Center. Boasts abundant amenities, including clubhouses, pools, trails, golf courses, and is near Cherry Creek State Park and Aurora Reservoir.
VISTA POINT AT SOUTHSHORE
• $751,995 – $843,995
• 2,897 – 3,954 sq. ft.
• Vista Point at Southshore is an amenity-rich resort-style neighborhood. Residents enjoy the exceptional Lakehouse community clubhouse with a saltwater pool, as well as the nearby Aurora Reservoir within walking distance. Stunning mountain and reservoir views, superior Cherry Creek Schools, world-class shopping and dining, easy access to DIA and the DTC, and a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities.
Thrive Home Builders
• From $475,900 – $543,000
• 1,321 – 1,758 sq. ft.
• Thrive Home Builders’ contemporary LEED Certified, solar-powered three-story rowhomes feature a loft-like, open-floor plan design with outdoor living on both the main and second floors. Located in the center of the thoughtful urban community of Arista, these stunning homes are within easy walking distance to Arista’s town center.
The Town Collection by Meritage Homes
• From $478,490
• Up to 2,014 average sq. ft.
• Castle Valley Town Collection is conveniently located in the highly desirable Douglas County area. Tucked into Castle Pines, it’s in a serene location minutes from downtown Castle Rock with easy access to I-25.
5084 ENCLAVE PLAN RETREAT AT THE CANYONS
• From $753,400
• 2,729 average sq. ft.
• One-story design with a covered front porch, covered patio dining with optional cabinetry, and a kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry; a great room with a fireplace, a study with optional barn doors, a large laundry with optional cabinets and sink, and a free-standing tub in the master bath; it also offers an optional finished basement with two bedrooms and an optional wet bar, full bath, and recreation room.
SKYLINE RIDGE AT CASTLE PINES
• From $619,990 – $716,990
• 2,265 – 4,020 sq. ft.
• Part of a burgeoning community in breathtaking Castle Pines, Skyline Ridge offers luxury homes built to fit any lifestyle. Century Communities offers a selection of floorplans with up to 8 bedrooms and 4,020 finished square feet. These new homes offer a retreat from the hustle and bustle while keeping your commute short, only 14 minutes to Castle Rock, or 18 minutes to the Denver Tech Center.
MACANTA EXPEDITION COLLECTION
• $574,990 – $619,990
• 2,179 – 2,628 sq. ft.
• From prestigious schools and an unbeatable location (just 5 minutes to I-25), to beautiful Taylor Morrison home designs with 2 to 4 car garages, oversized lots, and inspired planned amenities, the new community of Macanta offers many features that homeowners look for in a new home.
THE LANDING AT COBBLESTONE RANCH
Richmond American Homes
• $549,950 – $672,950
• 1,850 – 3,190 sq. ft.
• This new addition to the popular Cobblestone Ranch masterplan boasts new floor plans—some are available with RV garages. Residents will enjoy a prime location within the Douglas County School District, plus an abundance of community amenities, including a pool, playgrounds, tennis courts, walking trails, and over 600 acres of open space.
• From the low $500,000s
• 1,650 – 1,900 sq. ft.
• This collection offers a fresh, locally-sourced take on home plans. These homes live happily at the intersection of classic Colorado and clean contemporary design with open-concept living, large windows, and high ceilings.
• From $438,900 – $498,900
• 1,366 – 2,376 sq. ft.
• Buffalo Highlands is situated in a great location with easy access to Denver International Airport, E-470, and downtown Denver. This community offers a rare opportunity to purchase new in this area and features modern floorplans, smart home features, and energy-efficient technology.
• From $762,995
• 2,301 – 2,890 sq. ft.
• Beautifully designed mid-century modern architecture. Five unique ranch floor plans with finished basement options available. Commuter friendly; close to I-70, downtown, and train to Denver International Airport. Master-planned community with shopping, parks, pools, and trails.
• From $664,900
• 1,883 – 2,824 sq. ft.
• Beautiful, contemporary two and three-story homes in Lowry. Feature decks, abundant natural light from large windows, and finished basement options. Fitness and entertainment amenities as well as acclaimed schools are nearby.
Vitality Collection by Thrive Builders
• From $770,900
• 2,378 – 3,169 sq. ft.
• The focus here is on living well. Healthy indoor air quality has been a top priority for Thrive Home Builders for over a decade. These days, there has never been a more critical time to consider the indoor air quality in your home.
• From $499,000
• 802 – 2,513 sq. ft.
• Lakehouse is a brand new condominium and rowhome development overlooking Sloan’s Lake Park. As the first community to achieve WELL Precertification under the WELL Building Standard, Lakehouse was designed to promote human health and wellness. Its waterfront location and spectacular views are enhanced by extensive amenities that include a Wellness Center with fitness lab and a yoga and meditation studio, 26,000 square foot terrace with 70’ lap pool, urban farm, Wellness Concierge and private Resident Lounge.
THE HORIZON COLLECTION AT ALTAIRA AT HIGH POINT
• From $366,000
• 1,245 – 1,949 sq. ft.
• The Horizon Collection has four thoughtfully designed home designs, priced from the mid $300,000s. Check out the other collections as well.
• Low $700s – $1,500,000
(Only one home left, priced from $1.4M, 2,794 sq. ft.)
• 1,770 – 3,900 sq. ft.
• Perched at one of central Denver’s highest elevations of 5,390 feet, take in mountain views and golf course greenery right in the middle of the city. Lovely homes located in the Berkeley-Regis neighborhood, with walking distance to Tennyson Street Cultural District. Homes are surrounded by the Willis-Case Golf Course.
Richmond American Homes
• Base price upper $400,000s
• 1,880 – 3,210 sq. ft.
• Offers inspired floor plans with designer details and an array of exciting options to showcase your personal style. Residents will appreciate abundant amenities, including a community clubhouse, a pool, parks, and over 400 acres of green space.
DYLAN PLAN – TWO BRIDGES
• From $824,990
• 3,326 average sq. ft.
• Innovative homes feature a formal dining room, home office, a butler’s pantry, an open kitchen with granite countertops, and an oversized island. The spacious great room includes a fireplace and a rear patio off the living area.
• Low $900,000s – $1.5M
• Lot Size: .69 – 1.96 acres
• Custom-home community in Greenwood Village. Amenities include 55-acre Marjorie Perry Nature Preserve, outdoor pool, covered pavilions, and tennis courts. Tours by appointment only.
BIG SKY PORTFOLIO AT SOLTERRA
• From the low $700,000s
• 1,960 – 2,740 sq. ft.
• These homes combine time-honored character with a bright, clean, and modern sensibility. This is the time (and obviously the place) for a true Colorado home. A home that sweeps you off your feet with a big front porch and lots of Western romance. Built on a hill facing the mountains. Founded on red rock.
SOLSTICE COLLECTIONS BY SHEA HOMES
The homes at Solstice are designed with the High Line life in mind. These collections were created to accommodate every lifestyle:
• From $510,490
• 2,026 – 2,740 sq. ft.
• The Harmony Collection by Shea Homes at Solstice offers five new home designs ranging from approximately 2,026 to 2,740 square feet, with stunning exteriors that complement the community’s natural surroundings.
• From the $500s to the $600s
• 2,230 – 4,467 sq. ft.
• Beautifully balancing style and functionality, The Stargaze Collection by Shea Homes at Solstice features five dynamic floorplans, including a ranch style.
• From the $600s
• 3,538 – 5,789 sq. ft.
• The Trails Edge Collection by Shea Homes at Solstice offers exceptional living spaces in a series of four two-story homes including a main-floor master.
HERITAGE HILLS, THE OVERLOOK COLLECTION
Celebrity Custom Homes
• From $1,000,000
• 3,357 – 4,182 sq. ft.
• European style coupled with Coloradan lifestyle. The Overlook Collection currently features six home plans by award-winning local builder Celebrity Custom Homes. Heritage Hills offers pools, playgrounds, and tennis courts – and all of South Denver.
• From $1,000,000
• 3,000 sq. ft. and higher
• Luxury custom homes just north of Longmont built at Zero Net Energy standards. Nestled into the countryside, but with quick access to the city and Longmont’s new Village at The Peaks.
• $729,950 – $1,585,000 (price does not include land)
• 2,598 – 4,182 sq. ft.
• Nestled in the rolling countryside between Parker and Castle Rock, Pradera offers families wide-open vistas with an attitude to match.
TRAILS AT CROWFOOT
Tri Pointe Homes
• From $620,000
• 2,450 – 3,543 sq. ft.
• Trails at Crowfoot hosts an amazing line up of amenities for outdoor and sports enthusiast. And for those looking to relax at home, sizable yards and covered porches check all the right boxes.
STONE CREEK RANCH
Richmond American Homes
• $551,950 – $671,950
• 1,880 – 3,880 sq. ft.
• Located on the scenic rolling plains southeast of Denver, Stone Creek Ranch offers a wide variety of ranch and two-story homes within the popular Douglas County School District. Easy access to Parker Road and E-470, as well as the nearby Cherry Creek Trail System, shopping, dining, and The Pinery Country Club.
• Low $675,000 – $975,000
• Lot sizes: 4 – 9 acres
• Each homesite offers exquisite views of the Front Range and exclusive privacy within a 1,110-acre gated reserve of Ponderosa pines, Gambel oak, rolling plains, and wildflower meadows.
This community offers a luxurious, scenic living experience with a nature preserve in your backyard. Homes are on four to nine acres of land. Close to abundant shopping, dining, and entertainment.
• From $455,500
• 1,671 – 1,963 sq. ft.
• Last chance on this one. Low-maintenance paired homes with private side yards and a community park; just minutes to Homestead Park with miles of trails and close proximity to Denver Premium Outlets and restaurants.
* Prices subject to change. All homes listed
at the time of publication