Elevation Media Group, Inc., Denver Life Magazine & Denver Life Home+Design Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. GENERAL: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Elevation Media Group, Inc., which are final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Access the Denver Life Magazine Web site at denverlifemagazine.com and complete the official entry form for the Win It. All required information must be filled in for the entry to be valid. All entries become the property of Elevation Media Group, Inc. and will not be returned. Any entries submitted beyond the limits specified herein are void. It is the entrant’s sole responsibility to notify Elevation Media Group, Inc. in writing if his or her e-mail address changes. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means are void.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, as confirmed on valid photo identification. Employees of Elevation Media Group, Inc., and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Entries that contain inaccurate information or are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, congestion or incompatibility are void and will not be eligible. No telephone calls will be accepted. Entrant need not be present to win.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: Contest end dates are specified within the contest details.
5. PRIZE INFORMATION: Selected winner will receive the specified prize in the manner indicated in the contest details. Taxes and Gratuity must be paid for by contest winner. Gift Certificates are non-transferable. Elevation Media Group, Inc. and affiliated companies reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. No other substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted. Elevation Media Group, Inc. is responsible only for the prize delivery. Elevation Media Group, Inc. and involved parties are not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Winner is solely responsible for any costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including but not limited to any and all taxes, fees and surcharges on a prize.
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all entries received. Subject to the eligibility requirements of these rules, the individual whose entry is drawn will be declared the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of the contest end date or within a reasonable time thereafter. Winner must comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification letter. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered.
7. CONSENT TO USE OF INFORMATION: Except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to grant Elevation Media Group, Inc. and parties involved with the respective “Win It” campaign, the right to use and share his or her name, address, email address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further compensation to the extent permitted by law. Entrants will be added to our email list for promotions including but not limited to our monthly newsletter and dedicated eBuzz blasts. Additionally, entrants information will not be sold to any third-party organization.
8. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize except at Elevation Media Group, Inc. sole discretion in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Non compliance may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be awarded the prize. Only one submission per name. All entries become the sole property of Elevation Media Group, Inc. and none will be returned. This offer is void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. By participating in the Contest, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in the Contest. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Elevation Media Group, Inc. and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest and awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Acceptance of prize constitutes consent to use winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation, except where prohibited.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: Elevation Media Group, Inc. is committed to ensuring that the personal information Web site users provide through the company’s online portals remains secure and private. The names and contact information of contest entrants, excluding that of the official contest winner, will not be released. This policy is in accordance with the Security and Privacy conditions posted on all Elevation Media Group, Inc. Web sites. Elevation Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical or printing errors in any Contest materials. Elevation Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest, at its sole discretion, at any time, should anything beyond its control corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by Elevation Media Group, Inc. Elevation Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate any entry of this Contest in the event that it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired. Elevation Media Group, Inc. also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Contest or the Web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In such an event, Elevation Media Group, Inc. will conduct a drawing to award the prize using all non-suspect entries received as of the time of cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. Elevation Media Group, Inc. is not responsible for any liability or damage of any kind related to this Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
10. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Elevation Media Group, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Elevation Media Group, Inc. is not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, late, or garbled entries, or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that for any reason are not received by Elevation Media Group, Inc. by the stated deadlines. Elevation Media Group, Inc. is not responsible for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or Internet service, or any other error or malfunction, including printing or typographical errors, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes in any Contest-related materials. Elevation Media Group, Inc. is not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. In no event will Elevation Media Group, Inc., their licensees, representatives, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of this Web site or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Liability for any applicable federal, state or other taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Colorado without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. WINNER’S LIST: Winner’s identity can be obtained after the Contest end date by writing and sending a SASE to: Elevation Media Group, Inc. – Enter to Win, 8 Inverness Drive East, Suite 100, Englewood, CO 80112